Picture gallery Bahai Temple in Uganda in the capital Kampala – The temple on the outskirts of the capital is one of the most popular sights in Kampala.
Are you planning a trip to Uganda and looking for sights and great spots in Kampala? Then you should definitely visit the Baha’i Temple Kampala, the House of Worship. Located on Kikaya Hill in the outskirts of Uganda’s capital Kampala is the green oasis in the metropolis of East Africa.
You might also be interested in this
- Visiting the Gaddafi Mosque Kampala
- Kampala Nightlife: Party, live music and lots of drinks in packed clubs
- Bus ride from Kampala to Jinja
- COVID-19 consequences for Uganda: Tourism income dropped by over 70% in 2020
- COVID-19: Numerous corona restrictions will come into force in Uganda from June 7th, 2021
- Demonstrations in Uganda after Bobi Wine was arrested
- Lockdown in Kampala - empty streets and squares in the metropolis
- Kiteezi Landfill in Kampala
- Bahai Temple on Kikaya Hill in Kampala
- Lunch at Nyama Nsava Restaurant and Takeaway in Kazo